BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

July 31, 2008

The Penguin Band

Hey guys,
The penguin band is taking a break again! Awesome! So if you havent already found them, heres your chance! I still havent found them.. :( I'm gonna try really hard today to find them, cause I really want that backround! But if not, at least I have the Rockhopper backround. If I get the penguin band backround, should I wear the Rockhopper, or the pb backround? Hmmm.... that would be a pretty hard desision to make. Anyway, here are some tips on finding them:

1. They will always be backstage, so that means that only members can find them.
2. They go on random servers
3. They will usually be on either full or almost full servers, because lots of people would have found them.

C ya later!
Pinkwinki9

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Redfooteye let pinki see this

pinki can u plz write down all the stuff on my blog then email it to me and THEN change the layout? thnx.

Stapi101

Pinkiwinki9 said...

okie dokie..