BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

July 09, 2008

Members

Hey guys,
Ok so you know how I was accepting members and I said that Bioclaw, Tutso, Redfooteye and Ahaze won? Well Bioclaw hasn't accepted the message, so I am going to have one more contest for one more person.
So if you want to be part of the site, you better email me quick, cause i'm only accepting one person! Ok so here is the application:

1. Have you ever been banned for something you have done?

2. Do you hack in any sort of way?

3. How many days old is your penguin?

4. Are you a tour guide and/or secret agent?

5. Do you own a Club Penguin Cheat site?

6. Have you ever been to my site?

7. Do you actually like Club Penguin?

8. What country do you live in and what state?

So if you want to enter, email me at greenpuaua@yahoo.com.
C ya!
Pinkiwinki9

0 comments: