BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

July 26, 2008

Mimo's Party!!

Hey guys!
Mimo's party rocked!! He didn't add me, but oh well. I don't really care. There were lots of cool penguins like 9china9, Zoezoe11, Fever, U fride and Mimo! Before just 9china9 and U Fride were my buddies, but today Zoe added me too. So now I have three of the CPG on my buddy list! How many CPG members do you have? I would have tooken screenshots, but my computer still wont let me. But if any members of pcpc took any pics, that would be awesome if you could post about it!! Good luck with the next party everyone!!
Pinkwinki9

3 comments:

Stapi101 said...

i REALLY tried to get screenshots but on the laptop there is no paint and i told tutso that i was party person and to let me on the computer but she said no

Pinkiwinki9 said...

thats ok. i dont mind!

ahaze97 said...

I REALLY TRIED too for my site but you couldn't see Mimo and he always left.