BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

August 13, 2008

Video People

Hey guys I have everyone but 1 person for the video. This is the current cast.

Referee- Tutso

Red Cheerleaders- ahaze97 and stapi101

Blue Cheerleaders- moogasa and glynnannsbff

Hockey Players- Redfooteye and THIS SPOT IS OPEN

To be a hockey player you must have the red or blue football jersey, hockey stick, and hockey helmet. If you have all of these items and wish to do the part please comment.

The script will probably be out by Sunday on ahaze97.blogspot.com and the date it will be filmed will be put in the script.

-ahaze97

3 comments:

tutso said...

cool! i got a whistle and the shirt!

Redfooteye said...

hey can i be a red hockey player? plus im the only boy so far so good luck on finding a hockey player lol


thanks!
Redfooteye

Stapi101 said...

um do I have to film this? Oh boy. Hypercam isn't working and my mom isn't letting me use the computer. I'm using her iPhone. I found something you can use though. Go to www.zdsoft.com and download the camera there. Maybe it will work