BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

August 10, 2008

PEOPLE NEEDED

I am going to make a video and put it on Youtube so I need a crew. My video is called EVIL CP CHEERLEADERS 1.

REQUIREMENTS:



TO BE A BLUE TEAM CHEERLEADER- (2 needed)

Funster, Blue Cheerleader Outfit, Blue Pom Poms, Jade Necklace, Blue Crocs (or whatever they call them on CP), and ANY sunglasses



TO BE A RED TEAM CHEERLEADER- (1 needed)

Sidetied 2, Red Cheerleader Outfit, Red Pom Poms, Pearl Necklace, Pink Checkered Shoes, and ANY SUNGLASSES

TO BE A HOCKEY PLAYER- (1 red and 1 blue needed)

Hockey Helmet, Red or Blue Football Jersey, and Hockey stick.

TO BE A REFEREE

Referee Jersey and Whistle

Please comment if you can do it. I will post the script on www.ahaze97.blogspot.com when I get enough people.

5 comments:

tutso said...

can i be referee???

Stapi101 said...

i wanna be a cheerleader

Moogasa said...

Can I be a blue cheerleader, or a referee????


~Moo~

Redfooteye said...

can i be the hockey player?

Glynnannsbff said...

i can b a blue cheerleader