BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

June 24, 2008

Now excepting Members!

Hey guys, I will have an application for you to fill out if you want to be a member of this site. I will accept six members! Here is how to enter:
Email me at greenpuaua@yahoo.com with your answers to my questions.

1. Have you ever been banned for anything you have done? (It doesn't count if someone hacked you and that happened)
2. Do you use CP trainer and/or hack in any other way?
3. Do you have a CP site?
4. How many days old is your penguin?
5. Are you a secret agent on Club Penguin?
6. Do you actually like Club Penguin?
7. Have I ever met you?
8. Have you ever seen my site?
9. What country do you live in? (If you live in the United States, please include the state you live in too)
So email me the answers to that question, and include your Club Penguin name and your email, and I will email you back if you passed! And PLEASE tell the truth... If I find out that you lied in one of the questions, you will no longer be a member of this site. Good luck!!!!

2 comments:

Redfooteye said...

hi pinki im sorry i forgot to include my e mail address i will e mail you my e mail address later to see if i passed

thanks from Redfooteye

Luckylarry(Survivor91) said...

Woot!Can't wait to find out if i passed!