BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

June 16, 2008

Evil Crab Snooping Around

Hey guys, how ya doin?
I guess that the crab from the latest missions is here snooping around in the mine! Hmmm.... I haven't seen him yet, but I have heard it a million times... I will post if I see him. Why do you think he is here? I'll bet you 20 bucks that he will be in the next mission! I also think that he will destroy something in the mine, and that one of the main things in the next mission will be fixing that, and hopefully get rid of the evil crab and polar bear. What do you think?

5 comments:

ahaze97 said...

I think you are right. I think that the next mission might be something about summer too.

john said...

Hey Pinkiwinki,
Turns out you are already my buddy!!! I didn't post you in that post because we don't really hang out much and I don't know you very well, but I'll put you on that list if we start hanging out and stuff!
- Lion :D

john said...

we could meet anytime u want!

Anonymous said...

COOL SITE!

max said...

Dear Pinkiwinki,

Nice site! I will out you on my blogroll! Thanks for haveing mine on yours!

Thanks,
Egge50