BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

March 15, 2009

New Jobs!!

Ok guys, i've decided on the jobs.

Stapi, you will be decorator.
Tutso, you'll be glitch finder.
Ahaze, you'll be cheat finder.

Tutso, I know that you wanted to be decorator, and I swear that we'll switch jobs really soon and you can be decorator. I just thought that stapi did a really good job on the new banner and backround and I decided to let her have a chance. So stapi, you can just make new banners, backrounds and stuff whenever you want to. You should also add some new widgets too. Tutso, you will just look around for any glitches on CP and post them along with a picture. and ahaze, you will find any helpful tips and stuff and post it. you will also make a post if there are any parties or anything exciting and new happenging. if any of you really hate your jobs, please let me know.
C ya!!
pinki

0 comments: