BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

December 20, 2008

Pinki, what do you think your doing? Do you not understand how many people your hurting. Im taking the choice to be selfish right now. I read quitting the night i was supposed to go to my cousins house and have fun, but you ruined it. No. Im not the one being selfish. You are.

What is quitting about? Redfooteye? Seriously pinks, are you letting that get to you?

I cant go with anymore depression in my life. My cat has seizures. My dad got layed off. My moms REALLY sick and the stray cat wont let us adopt him by taking him to the vet. And now you.

I get why you want to quit but please, think about us. Everyone has depressions. YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE

3 comments:

Redfooteye said...

thanks stapi ur the best person in the world right now Im glad you said that cause pinki UR MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IM SAYING THIS BUT U SAID ITS OK!! U GOT OVER IT AND NOW UR YELLING AT ME! i AM SO FURIOUS RIGHT NOW! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Pinkiwinki9 said...

red, ur not funny. i dont care. ok? you probly wont see this, but idk. i cant believe i actually liked you.

Pinkiwinki9 said...

red, ur not funny. i dont care. ok? you probly wont see this, but idk. i cant believe i actually liked you.